Here's more than you probably want to know about me...
After this large block of text and stuff there are 2 pic's of me and beside it a few of my favorite things.
Hi all... My name is Charity or as all of my friends call me Dotty. Well If you want to know some more info on me just look at this page and search for the subject you want to know most about ok?
DESCRIPTION: I'm 18 years old (June 19th, 1982), female, my natural hair color is really dark brown almost black but I dyed it and it's a golden brown with blue streaks..it's cool, dark brown eyes, 5 foot 2 inches tall, and 101 lbs. (I finally weight over 100 pounds!!!)
LOCATION: My House, Tiffin, Seneca County, Ohio, U.S.A., North America, Earth
STATIS: Single for about 4 freakin' years. I'm boyfriend challenged.. it's a horrible disease. ;)~
FAMILY: My dad is Gary Dean Smidutz; 49. My mom is Carol Elaine Feindel Smidutz; 39. My disowned sister is Andrea Lynn Smidutz; 20. And I have a half- sister Jennifer Roesch; 28.
SCHOOL: I go to Hopewell-Loudon high school in Bascom, Ohio. I'm in the Marching, Concert, and Pep band and also a member of the Choir. I'm the newspaper editor for the Chieftain Beat and I'm a part of the yearbook staff. I'm planing to go to Tera Community College after high school to take my required classes then go to Bowling Green State University to pursue a career in Broadcasting. I also want to be an author, singer, and an actress.
ACTIVITIES: I'm a member of the Hopewell-Loudon Sheep and Small Animals 4-H club. I'm currently the President and Treasurer. I've been the Vice-President and Reporter. I show sheep and rabbits at our county fair every year and a different non-animal project every year also. In 1999 I was the Lamb and Wool Queen and this year I'm the 2000-2001 Seneca County Jr. Fair Royalty.
PETS: I love animals. I've had cats all my life. I have a cat now. Her name is Heaven. She's a gray and white American short hair with beautiful green eyes. Our family's other cat (my sisters cat) is Baby. She's a Maine coon cat, tiger with white paws. She is adorable. We have an outdoor cat, Shadow. He followed me home after I took care of my rabbit at my grandparents farm. He's beautiful. Black fur with white ticking (the color at the roots). We named him Shadow 'cause of his color and he follows you everywhere like a shadow. I also have a beautiful red standard Rex rabbit named Asia who was in our school musical "Fiddler On The Roof". We also have a turtle named Bud. Every April I get two lambs for my 4-H project that are my pets from April 'till the end of July. (For all you people that don't know what 4-H is..don't ask..it's hard to explain to people that don't have anything like it.)
CONCERTS: I've been to 23 concert in my 18 years of life and I wanna see a LOT more. My main goal is to see Aerosmith live in concert before I die. Here is a list of all the concert I wanted to go to and the ones I went to with my family as a favor to them.
1. MC Hammer Featuring TLC at the Ohio State Fair 1992 (hey he was cool at the time!)
2. Foreigner featuring Kansas at the Ohio State Fair 1993 (my mom's year to see a group she wanted to see)
3. Foreigner in Toledo 1994 (they were good so I went with my mom again to see 'em)
4. AC/DC in Cleveland at Gund Arena March 31, 1996 (it was an awesome concert but I didn't like that there was so many girls flashing their boobs)
5. Bob Seager in Cleveland at Gund Arena May 18, 1996 (I didn't even know I was going to see this concert till my sister picked up his C.D. at the music store in Cleveland and told me we were seeing him that night...I fell asleep during the concert)
6. Montell Jorden featuring AZ Yet at the Ohio State Fair August 10, 1997 (I took my best friend Lori and we were arguing about who the "Latin Lover" from AZ Yet was looking at 'cause we were 2nd row from the front)
7. Savage Garden at the Ohio State Fair August 8, 1998 (it was a great concert... they are a great live band)
8. Sammy Hagar Toledo June 1999 FREE BABY! (Sammy is da bomb!)
9. Bad Company Toledo July 1999 FREE BABY! (I was sick during the concert and I only stood up during songs I knew.. it was cool)
10. Collective Soul featuring Oleander Toledo July 14, 1999 (both groups are good..I got the tickets as my 17th b-day present from my mom.. it was cool)
11. Sammy Hagar Taste of Cleveland August 1999 FREE BABY! (Sammy still rocked!)
12. Days of the New featuring Bif Naked in Toledo at the Roxy November 24, 1999 (Bif Naked was really good and so was Days of the New.. too bad "Days" lead singer was drunk off his ass during the concert)
13. Creed & Sevendust featuring 3 Doors Down in Toledo at the Sports Arena March 31, 2000 (This is the ultimately BEST concert I have ever seen.. Creed was the main act and they are the best band! Sevendust kicked serious ass.. their guitarist jumped about 4 feet in the air while playing! And 3 Doors Down was a great opening act!)
14. Slowrush in Toledo at Frankies bar April 1, 2000 (These guys are awesome!!! I got to meet them and dance on stage with them.. they were soooo nice!)
15. Live featuring Local H & Tracy Bonahm in Toledo at the Sports Arena May 13, 2000 (Live was great... their music was sooo cool! I loved the end of the concert 'cause they had the audience sing at the end.. it was beautiful)
16. Stone Temple Pilots in Cleveland at the Nautica June 30, 2000 (The Nautica sucked..it is the worst place to see a concert. But STP kicked serious ass! They put on a GREAT show!)
17. OZZFEST!!!!! featuring Deadlights, Pitchshifter, Slaves On Dope, Disturbed, Reveille, Queens of the Stone Age, Taproot, P.O.D., Shuvel, Methods of Mayhem, Primer 55, Incubus, Kittie, Static-X, Soulfly, Godsmack, Pantera, & Ozzy Columbus at Polaris July 18, 2000 (OH MY GOD! This concert was awesome!!! There is just so much I could say about this concert. I saw 12 out of 18 bands. I got to go back stage at Stage 2 and hung out with the new and upcoming band "Slaves On Dope" they are the nicest guys! I got to meet Brandon Boyd of Incubus and the guitarist of P.O.D!!!! *sigh* this concert was DA BOMB BABY!! I could live there.)
18. The Sick & Twisted Tour featuring KORN!, Papa Roach & Powerman 5000 in Cleveland at CSU August 19, 2000 (I told my mom that I would sell my soul to the devil to see this concert and I'd do it again just to re-live it! I knew EVERY song Papa Roach performed. They were AWESOME! I knew most of PM5K's songs. Spider One is HOT AS HELL! Damn! I want his body! I kept yelling "Take it off!" and "I want your body!!!" ;)~ *sigh* Korn sure know how to put on a show... they are the best! Their best song performed that got the crowd REALLY jumpin', screaming, and moshing was "Somebody Someone". I screamed till my throat was raw...I couldn't talk without pain for 3 days afterwards.)
19. Blue Oyster Cult featuring John Kay with Steppenwolf at the Ohio State Fair August 20, 2000 for FREE (This concert pretty much SUCKED! John Kay talked between EVERY song... it got quite annoying. I only knew 3 songs out of the entire concert! "Godzilla", "Magic Carpet Ride", and "Born to be Wild". It was quite disappointing. Thank god it was a free concert.)
20. Alice Cooper at The Taste of Cleveland September 2, 2000 FREE (This was one of those concerts where you hated the experience but loved the music. There were a ton of drunk & rude people at this concert and I just wanted to kick them all in the nuts. I was sick that day but that wasn't going to stop me from seeing Alice. I only knew a few of his songs but I told my parents that we weren't leaving till I heard "School's Out". We had to leave the concert area 'cause I almost threw up but we went the VERY back and watched the rest of the concert from a safe distance. The only thing that I didn't like was when Alice did the guillotine thing..there were parents there with 7-13 year old kids with them and when Alice had his head cut off the parents put their kids on their shoulders.. I was disgusted! But Alice is a great stage act.)
21. Soulfly featuring Downset, Primer 55 & Slaves On Dope in Cleveland at the Agora theatre October 12, 2000 (This concert was pretty damn good. Even though I saw All of Slaves On Dope, 3 songs from Primer 55, and didn't even watch the other two bands. Slaves On Dope put on a Great show though. They dedicated "Inches From The Mainline" to Brit, Andrea, and I. It was sooo cool. We hung out with the guys the rest of the night.)
22. MTV's The Return Of The Rock Tour featuring Stone Temple Pilots, Godsmack & Disturbed in Toledo at the Sports Arena October 22, 2000 (This concert was AWESOME!!! Disturbed opened up the show by electrocuting their lead singer in an electric chair. The put on a great show. Godsmack was amazing. I finally got to hear "Whatever" live. It was awesome!!!!! I love Godsmack. My throat hurt for a week just because I was screaming so much for Godsmack. STP put on a great show just like last time. The second to last song they had David Drainman, the lead singer from Disturbed, come out and sing with them. It was cool)
23. Crazy Town featuring Slaves On Dope & Shuvel in Cleveland at the Odeon theater November 27, 2000 (Shuvel was the first band to go. They we're pretty damn good. I saw 'em at Ozzfest and they did a great job. Slaves On Dope had a longer set than last time. They still kicked major ass. They had the crowd chanting "WE WANT MORE!" at the end. I barely watched Crazy Town. They sounded pretty good though. We again were hanging out with the guys from Slaves On Dope at the end of the concert. They are sooooo sweet.)
Flower: DEEP red rose
Place: My room
Area to be: The woods
MUSIC: I love music.. I'm in band; I play the flute and piccolo.I am now also playing the guitar.. it's an Ibanez in beautiful blue. I'm in choir and I love to sing. I like SLAVES ON DOPE, Aerosmith, Alanis Moresette, Alice In Chains, A Perfect Circle, Blink 182, Busta Rhymes, Collective Soul, Creed, Dead Lights, Destiny's Child, Disturbed, DMX, Drain STH, Dr. Dre, 8stops7, Eminem, Filter, Fiona Apple, Foreigner, Foxy Brown, Garbage, Godsmack, Incubus, Jay-Z, Kansas, KidRock, Kittie, Korn, Live, Lil' Kim, Limp Bizkit, Lenny Kravitz, Led Zeppelin, Metallica, Nickelback, Offspring, Oleander, Orgy, Ozzy Osborne, Papa Roach, Pearl Jam, Pink Floyd, P.O.D., Powerman 5000, Puff Daddy, Queen, Rage Against The Machine, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Rob Zombie, Sammy Hagar, Savage Garden, Sevendust, Slip Knot, Slowrush, Staind, Stone Temple Pilots, and TLC. I HATE HATE HATE country music. I love mostly all other kinds of music but I can't stand country 'cause all they sing about is their Ford Trucks; dogs; and lonesome hearts... it's very hickish. I hate it.
My favorite Metal songs are "Thanks For Nothing" by Slaves On Dope & "Bad Magick" by Godsmack; Rock song "Fuel" by Metallica; R&B "Independent Women Part 1" by Destiny's Child; Rap "Stan" by Eminem; Rock/Rap "Snakes" by Papa Roach; Other "Beg For Me" by Korn; I also REALLY like "Mudshuvel" by Staind.